FM Focus

Please sign in or register to get the most out of this forum, guests will not be allowed to post so sign in to be able to post.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

FM Focus

Please sign in or register to get the most out of this forum, guests will not be allowed to post so sign in to be able to post.

FM Focus

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
FM Focus

What Is A FM Story ?

Nffc4life09
    Nffc4life09

What Is A FM Story ? Empty What Is A FM Story ?

Post by Nffc4life09 Tue Apr 06, 2010 6:45 pm

A FM story is basically writing about your season as if you were living it and writing a diary as a manager or even a player.You can write storys about anything you like on FM. Here is A short example

It was 9:00 am i woke up i couldnt sleep knowing that we could wrap the title up that day i was so nervous i had a knock on my door "Come in" i shouted it was Pat Rice We had a little chat about the starting line up and tactics i had a slice of toast and got ready.Me and Pat walked down into the lobby where all the players and backroom staff were sat then the coach pulled up it dawned on me then i could today win the premiership i felt sick.

That was a manager Story example now for a player one:

I walked into training on friday saw the Teamsheets being put up and ran towards them "OH MY GOD YOU BEAUTY GET IN" i was in the first team squad for United V City me at 16 what a event i couldn't belive it. I straight away rang my Dad who jumped for joy mum was proud to next person to call my sister Megan she was amazed she told all her friends i was an instant hit.

There are short examples of two storys please dont hesitate to ask any questions if you want to ask me or another mod we will be happy to help.

Current date/time is Thu May 02, 2024 8:11 pm